Thermologika Soleil Plus Features
- Strong and lightweight.
- High protection grade (IPX5) which makes the product particularly suited to outdoor use.
- The principle of radiation (like the sun itself) assures the efficient transmission of heat to the areas to be heated with no air dispersion.
- Immediate heat delivery (more than 90% of the heat is generated in around 1 second, compared to the 30 seconds needed on average to complete the standard ON/OFF cycle of a conventional quartz bulb).
- Heat concentrated in specifically targeted areas.
- No combustion, no risk of odours or polluting agents.
- Safe use (the quartz bulb guarantees high resistance to thermal shock).
- Reduced maintenance and high reliability.
- Requires hard-wiring by an electrician
Soleil Plus Dimensions